Graybach is currently seeking an Accounting Generalist to join their administrative team. This position will report to the Office Manager. Graybach, LLC is a Cincinnati commercial general contractor and construction management company servicing the public and private markets in Cincinnati and surrounding regions. Founded in 2007, Graybach strives to provide an honest, attentive, and forthright approach to construction.
Provide administrative support to the Accounting Department. Provide administrative support to the Project Managers. Available to other office team for special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all functions in the full cycle of accounts payable, including entering, coding and processing a high volume (100+ per week) of invoices in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Drive the full cycle A/P process, including reviewing invoices/expense reports for accuracy and completeness, verifying GL and department coding.
- Match purchase orders/subcontracts to invoices and review all invoices for accuracy before authorizing payments
- Perform and oversee payment of utility bills, fuel bills, credit card expenses
- Answer telephone lines and direct calls appropriately.
- Call customers with outstanding receivables weekly.
- General clerical duties.
- Minimum one (1) year of accounting experience in accounts payable or similar position
- Demonstrated general knowledge of accounting and accounts payable principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- ComputerEase experience is a
- Professional and courteous communication
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and multi-tasking
- Construction Office experience is a plus